The Scag Cheetah is more powerful and productive than ever
before with the KOHLER® 34hp Command Pro engine. This 34 hp peak performer features a vertical shaft and air cooling in a v-twin configuration. It's a 4-cycle, gasoline-powered engine with cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block construction, and an overhead valve design with hydraulic lifters.
Top-mounted, quick change oil filter is easy to reach and since most of the oil is drained before removal, there's no mess to clean up. Clean out ports: Removeable cylinder covers require only one tool and provide access to the entire cylinder for thorough cleaning.
High Power Performance
Overhead valve technology provides greater volumetric efficiency and a higher compression ratio. This produces more power, improved fuel economy and cooling and reduces oil consumption. In addition, there is virtually no carbon buildup, reducing overall maintenance costs. The variable speed, mechanical governor promises smooth performance, regardless of application or fluctuating demands for power.
Durable, Long Life Design
Hydraulic valve lifters are oil pressurized, ensuring that push rods stay in constant contact with the rocker arms. Requiring no adjustment, the valve train is virtually maintenance-free. In addition, full-pressure lubrication delivers continuous lube to critical engine components, and integrated oil cooler is mounted under the cylinder cover for a compact engine profile and superior cooling. Large capacity, in-line fuel filter provides extra protection against dirt particles that can clog fuel lines.
High Power Performance
- Top mounted quick change oil filter
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Yellow oil fill cap & dipstick handle
- Large dual oil drains for faster oil changes
- Easy access oil fill/dipstick
- Two year limited warranty
Reliability and Long Life Design.
- High-performance spark plugs
- 20 amp charging, regulator
- Larger in-line fuel filter
- Overhead valve (OHV) design
Quiet, Smooth Operation.
- Heavy-duty air cleaner
- Integrated oil cooler
- Heavy-duty bearings
- Hardened crank shaft journals
- High-efficiency fan and screen
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Full pressure lubrication
- Spin on, full-flow oil filter
Easy Dependable Starts.
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Modulated cooling fan
- Engineered material blower housing
- CARB & EPA emission-certified
- Two-barrel carburetor
- Electronic ignition system
- Solenoid shift starter
Kohler 34hp - Horsepower
Kohler 34hp - Torque
|Number of cylinders:
|Bore x stroke [mm (in)]:
||90 x 78.5 (3.5 x 3.1)
|Displacement [cc (cu in)]:
||Pressure feed with spin-on, full-flow oil filter
|Engine oil capacity [Ltr (qt)]:
||air with fan
||12 Volt, 20 Amp
||12 Volt, 1.0kw