REQUIREMENTS FOR SENDING PHOTOGRAPHS TO SCAG POWER EQUIPMENT:
By sending photograph(s) to Scag Power Equipment via electronic mail or by
any other means, the photographer assigns to Scag Power Equipment the following
rights with respect to the photograph(s):
1. The non-exclusive right to publish the photograph(s) on the www.scag.com web site.
2. The right to crop and otherwise alter and edit the photograph(s), as Scag
Power Equipment deems appropriate.
3. The photographer represents and warrants that the photograph(s) are Photographer’s
original, that the Photographer has the right to distribute the images, that
display of the photograph(s) on www.scag.com will not infringe upon any other
person’s copyright or other rights.
4. Photographer agrees to indemnify and hold Scag Power Equipment harmless
in the event of any breach of these representations.
5. Scag Power Equipment is not obligated to publish the photography sent in.
6. Scag Power Equipment will not reimburse or otherwise compensate the photographer
or the property owner for Photograph(s) sent to Scag Power Equipment.
© 2010 Scag Power Equipment
Division of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.