Scag Sabre Tooth Tiger - 21cc Hydraulic Pumps
|The Scag Sabre
Tooth Turf Tiger features dual Hydro-Gear BDP-21 hydraulic
pumps. BDP-21 pumps feature a 31% larger displacement rate than
the BDP16A pumps and 110% more than 10cc pumps which are used
by some other "commercial" mowers on the market today.
A "21cc" pump denotes that with every revolution of the pump, the BDP-21
moves 21cc of fluid. This extra hydraulic displacement means more productivity
and more power to the drive wheels.
Here are a few features of the BDP-21 hydraulic pump:
BDP-10A (10cc) pumps are utilized on smaller riders (Tiger
Cub, Wildcat) and Walk Behinds (SWZ, SWZU).
BDP-16A pumps are used on Turf Tiger mowers.
- Extra large input shaft and extra large input bearings
- Large rebuildable rotating group
- 21cc of fluid displacement per revolution
- Provides solid hydraulic power even under heavy loads
- Auxiliary oil coolers are standard equipment on every Scag Sabre
Tooth Turf Tiger
- Hydraulic oil coolers (one for each pump) and a large oil reservoir
keep oil cool and add to system life.