Scag Turf Tiger - 25hp Kubota Diesel Engine
|The 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 25hp
Kubota diesel engine is a perfect compliment to the
Turf Tiger. This reliable unit achieves high power density from
its larger bore and stroke sizes, enabling it to deliver more
power from a smaller crankcase. In addition to its power and
performance, it also delivers maximum fuel efficiency and cleaner
exhaust. Operators are also sure to appreciate the low noise
to your Scag dealer today to learn more about this powerful, efficient
- High power density results from enlarged bore and longer stroke
size, enabling more power from a smaller body.
- Robust 898 cc (54.8 cubic inch) displacement.
- Removable waveform debris screen with expanded surface area allows
the engine to run cleaner and cooler, which enhances durability and
- Cast iron block and sleeves assure long engine life and maximum
- Industrial grade solenoid shift starter assures quick, reliable starts.
- Half float head cover and a specialized piston coating results in
lower noise levels.
- Five-inch centrifugal multi-stage industrial grade air cleaner provides
maximum engine protection, especially under dirty and dusty conditions.
- Full-pressure oil lubrication system with spin-on filter works to
keep oil cleaner, which reduces maintenance and extends engine life.
- Super glow system shortens preheating time and quickens engine start
up in cooler temperatures.
- TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) obtains
an optimum air/fuel mixture by generating three intense swirling air
flows (vortexes) within the combustion chamber for cleaner exhaust.
- Approved to use up to B5 (5% biodiesel).
25hp Diesel Engine
|Bore x stroke
||72 x 73.6 (2.83 x 2.9)
[cc (cu in)]:
||Full pressure with spin-on
[Ltr (US qts)]:
||12 Volt, 40 Amp
||12 Volt, solenoid shift