25hp Kubota Diesel Engine
The 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 25hp Kubota diesel engine is a perfect compliment to the Turf Tiger. This reliable unit achieves high power density from its larger bore and stroke sizes, enabling it to deliver more power from a smaller crankcase. In addition to its power and performance, it also delivers maximum fuel efficiency and cleaner exhaust. Operators are also sure to appreciate the low noise levels.
Talk to your Scag dealer today to learn more about this powerful, efficient engine option.
- High power density results from enlarged bore and longer stroke size, enabling more power from a smaller body.
- Robust 898 cc (54.8 cubic inch) displacement.
- Removable waveform debris screen with expanded surface area allows the engine to run cleaner and cooler, which enhances durability and performance.
- Cast iron block and sleeves assure long engine life and maximum oil control.
- Industrial grade solenoid shift starter assures quick, reliable starts.
- Half float head cover and a specialized piston coating results in lower noise levels.
- Five-inch centrifugal multi-stage industrial grade air cleaner provides maximum engine protection, especially under dirty and dusty conditions.
- Full-pressure oil lubrication system with spin-on filter works to keep oil cleaner, which reduces maintenance and extends engine life.
- Super glow system shortens preheating time and quickens engine start up in cooler temperatures.
- TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) obtains an optimum air/fuel mixture by generating three intense swirling air flows (vortexes) within the combustion chamber for cleaner exhaust.
- Approved to use up to B5 (5% biodiesel).