Kawasaki FX Series V-Twin Engines
Kawasaki FX Series are compact, 90-degree V-Twin engines which feature hemispherical combustion chambers and overhead V-Valve technology that helps ensure low emissions, high power and smooth operation.
Other features include twin-barrel internally vented carburetors with fuel shut-off solenoid, large capacity fuel pump, high efficiency oil cooler, solenoid-shift electric starter and a heavy-duty dual stage canister air filter.
- Overhead v-valve, 90 degree V-twin design
- High performance lubrication system
- Electronic spark ignition
- Automatic compression release
- Twin barrel, internally vented carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid
- High efficiency oil cooler
- Rotating grass screen with metal guard
- Heavy-duty, dual stage canister air filter
- Solenoid-shift electric starter
Cast iron cylinder liners
- Spin-on oil filter
- Learn more about the FX Series of engines at the Kawasaki Engine web site.