Scag Velocity Plus™ Rear Discharge Cutter Deck
The industry leading 61" Velocity
Plus™ Cutter Deck is now available in rear discharge (RD) on the Scag Cheetah. Same tough spindles and Tri-Plate deck top, same Scag toughness built in.
Versatility? The Velocity Plus™ rear discharge deck is ideal for cemeteries, road sides, medians and parking lots, or any other location in which side discharging is not allowed or is undesireable.
Strength? Scag's tough cutter
blade spindles and Tri-Plate construction ensure solid performance
and long life. Replaceable trim-side wear pads on both the left and right sides of the deck protect the deck and landscape from damage.
Productivity? An extra-large rear discharge opening enhances discharge for even clipping dispersal.
Flexibility? The Velocity Plus™ cuts everything
from fine grasses to tough weeds.
Here's how it works: The cutter deck is 5" deep for enhanced vacuum and
The voluminous cutting
chambers and additional rear discharge baffling aids in the even, spread
of clippings from the rear discharge port.
Trim Side Wear Pad - Both sides
Tri-Plate Deck Design
Don't take our word for it. Check it out for yourself and see what this deck can really do. Talk with your
Scag dealer today to find out more about the Velocity Plus™
rear discharge deck.
- Five (5) anti-scalp rollers in three (3) strategic
locations provide maximum turf protection.
- The Velocity Plus™ rear discharge deck design delivers excellent clipping
- Scag cutter decks* utilize the strongest cutter
blade spindles in the industry featuring cast iron housings
and dual tapered roller bearings. Nobody builds a more
durable, long-lasting, reliable cutter deck spindle.
- Dual (right and left side) replaceable, trim-side wear pads protect the deck and landscaping
from scraping and impact damage. Now you have a trim side on BOTH sides!
- Super rigid, Tri-Plate* deck construction results in a nearly 1/2" thick
(.485") steel cutter deck top, which is the strongest in the industry. The
cutter deck shell is 10-gauge with a top support layer of 10-gauge,
lower baffle reinforcement layer of 11-gauge, and 7-gauge side
skirts. Why would you settle for a single layer of steel?
- We are so confident in the strength
of this cutter deck, we stand behind it with a 3-year "no
- Offset front caster wheels (where needed) keep the caster tires on the right side of the spindles. This allows the cutter blade to lift up grass that may have been laid down by the caster tire.
- A variety of cutter blade styles are
available to match your specific cutting conditions and needs.
- More productivity. Cut more grass
in less time!
- Also available as a separate RD 61" deck assembly for existing Cheetah mowers currently equipped with a side discharge deck. See your Scag dealer for details.
* Excludes SFZ and SFW models.
|Top of Page - Previous Page
© 2012 Scag Power Equipment
Division of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.