Kawasaki® FS Series engines are compact, 90-degree, V-Twin engines which feature hemispherical combustion chambers and overhead V-valve technology that helps ensure low emissions, high power and smooth operation. Other features include:
- Dual-element air-filtration system.
- High-pressure die-cast aluminum block and heads.
- Two-channel forced-air cooling.
- Easy-access oil fill.
- Cast-iron cylinder liners.
- Fuel shut-off solenoid.
- Internally vented carburetor.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.