This engine combines the latest in EFI technology with Vortical air filtration for superior debris management.
The newest Kawasaki® engine is purpose-built for commercial use. Two things define this engine: proven EFI, featuring an integrated eGov system, and Vortical air filtration for cleaner, longer lasting and more consistent power. Other features include:
- 90-degree V-twin.
- High-efficiency, centrifugal air-intake system.
- Large, easy-to-access, integrated clean out ports.
- Integrated electronic governor.
- Pressurized lubrication system.
- Electronic ignition with variable spark timing.
- Automatic compression release.
- Sequential, multi-port fuel injection.
- Compact electronic control unit.
- Proven open-loop design.
- Electronic altitude compensation.
- High-pressure fuel-injection technology with electronic fuel pump.
- Cast-iron cylinder liners.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.