The 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 25 hp Kubota® diesel engine is a perfect compliment to the Turf Tiger™ II. This reliable unit achieves high power density from its larger bore and stroke sizes, enabling it to deliver more power from a smaller crankcase. In addition to its power and performance, it also delivers maximum fuel efficiency and cleaner exhaust. Operators are also sure to appreciate the low noise levels.
Talk to your Scag dealer today to learn more about this powerful, efficient engine option.
- Robust 898 cc (54.8 cubic inch) displacement.
- Removable waveform debris screen with expanded surface area allows the engine to run cleaner and cooler, which enhances durability and performance.
- Cast-iron block and sleeves assure long engine life and maximum oil control.
- Industrial-grade solenoid shift starter assures quick, reliable starts.
- Half-float head cover and a specialized piston coating results in lower noise levels.
- Five-inch, centrifugal, multi-stage, industrial-grade, air cleaner provides maximum engine protection, especially under dirty and dusty conditions.
- Full-pressure oil-lubrication system with spin-on filter works to keep oil cleaner, which reduces maintenance and extends engine life.
- Super glow system shortens preheating time and quickens engine startup in cooler temperatures.
- TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) obtains an optimum air/fuel mixture by generating three intense, swirling airflows (vortexes) within the combustion chamber for cleaner exhaust.
- Approved to use up to B5 (5% biodiesel).
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.