The Scag® Turf Tiger™ features a Kawasaki® 791DFI (digital fuel injection) engine option. Over the past decade, the FD Series of engines by Kawasaki has earned a reputation as a serious, professional-grade powerplant.
This highly fuel-efficient DFI engine generates a substantial torque. This extra performance can really be appreciated when cutting wet, heavy grass or when using an accessory such as a grass-collection system.
Liquid-cooled engines typically last longer than air-cooled engines, providing additional value. Fuel injection delivers increased fuel efficiency and additional benefits like choke-free operation and easy cold-weather starting. These are high-performance engines and deliver lots of horsepower to get the job done faster and easier.
Other features include:
- Multi-port, digital fuel injection.
- Overhead V-valve.
- 90-degree V-Twin.
- Pressurized lubrication.
- Electronic spark ignition.
- Compact electronic control unit.
- Choke-free operation.
- Water-temperature sensor.
- High-pressure electric fuel pump.
- Cast-iron cylinder liners.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.