Kawasaki® FR Series engines are compact, 90-degree, V-Twin engines that provide an ideal amount of torque and power. Operation is smooth and quiet for years of dependable homeowner operation. Other features include:
- Two-channel forced-air cooling.
- Pressurized lubrication system.
- High-energy, electronic spark ignition.
- Easy-access oil fill.
- 90-degree V-Twin design with overhead V-valve.
- Cast-iron liners.
- Automatic compression release.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.