The new Kawasaki® FT Series engines with patented Vortical air filtration blaze new trails.
Kawasaki® FT Series engines are designed and built to handle heavy loads. The Vortical air filtration system muscles out grass and debris while large, easy-to-access integrated clean-out ports amp up your efficiency and keep you cutting.
Other features include:
- 90° V-twin
- High-efficiency, centrifugal air intake system
- Dual-element air filtration with reinforced filter
- Large, easy-to-access integrated clean-out ports
- Pressurized lubrication system
- Electronic spark ignition
- Automatic compression release
- Internally vented carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid
- Cast-iron cylinder liners
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.