Kawasaki® FX Series are compact, 90-degree, V-Twin engines which feature hemispherical combustion chambers and overhead V-valve technology that helps ensure low emissions, high power and smooth operation.
Other features include:
- 90-degree V-Twin design with overhead V-valve.
- High-performance lubrication system.
- Electronic-spark ignition.
- Automatic compression release.
- Twin-barrel, internally vented carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid.
- High-efficiency oil cooler (FX801 and FX850 only).
- Rotating grass screen with metal guard.
- Heavy-duty, dual-stage, canister air filter.
- Solenoid-shift electric starter.
- Cast-iron cylinder liners.
- Spin-on oil filter.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.