Experience tremendous power, productivity and added features with the Kohler® 7000 Series™ PRO engine, a winning combination of engine and machine. The 7000 Series has BIG displacement (up to 747 cc) for BIG horsepower (up to 26 hp) and torque (up to 42.4 ft lb peak) to get the grass cut fast and efficiently. The PRO Series features a larger air filter, a larger oil filter and a larger fuel filter.
Other features include:
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Aluminum block with cast-iron cylinder liners.
- Industrial-grade air-filtration system ensures maximum protection of interior engine components.
- High-torque inertia-drive starter with extra-large output for quick, reliable starting.
- Consistent-Cut™ technology provides more consistent power to your deck, helping you get the perfect cut.
- Overhead valve design produces more power, improves fuel economy and cooling, and reduces oil consumption.
- Full-pressure oil-lubrication system with spin-on oil filter.
- Dual-seal air filter keeps debris out of the engine.
- Easy-access air filter allows for quick inspection and maintenance.
- Highlighted service points on the same side of the engine for more convenient servicing.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.