Most of the canister designs featured on Scag® mowers have close to 150% more filtering surface than standard air filters. That means fewer filter changes and saved maintenance time and cost. The canister is located above the engine where it will draw cleaner, cooler air.
Here are a few benefits of the canister air filter system:
- More filtering surface than standard air filters.
- Located above the engine to draw cool, clean air.
- Equipped with a port for “Filter Minder” (select models only).
- Compact design.
- Fewer filter changes equals saved maintenance time and cost.
- Dust-ejection port.
- Easy, no-tools filter removal.