Genuine Scag Parts
Get the Parts That Are Designed, Engineered and Tested to Work on Your Scag Mower.
Scag® mowers are designed to last for many, many years of hard work. They are also designed to be highly serviceable so when things do eventually wear out, they are easy to replace and adjust so your Scag mower can keep going. When it comes time to replace a component, your best choice is to replace it with an original, genuine Scag part. Why original and not aftermarket? Let’s take a look at a few reasons:
- Genuine Scag parts are manufactured to the exacting standards for your mower for safety, quality, performance and component fit.
- Nobody knows your Scag mower better than the team at Scag.
- “One part fits all” generally means that there is a compromise being made. Don’t compromise. Original parts means a perfect fit!
- Scag parts are built to the highest standards of quality. They may cost more sometimes, but you are getting what you pay for. Buying cheap aftermarket parts is a false economy.
- Warranty: Replacement Scag parts carry a 30-day warranty; 90 days if installed by an Authorized Scag Dealer.
- As with many things, there are good, better and best options. Why would you want anything less than the best for your Scag mower?
- All Scag Original Parts have undergone extensive laboratory and in-field testing. They’re built to maximize the performance of your Scag mower.