The Scag Turf Tiger II
RECHARGED AND STILL LEADING THE WAY.
The all-new Turf Tiger II stands heads and tails above the crowd in power, durability and performance. This industry benchmark has been re-engineered to be as easy on the operator as it is efficient on tough jobs in the field. No matter how challenging the terrain and cutting conditions, the Turf Tiger II makes mowing a snap.
From the heavy-duty, Tri-Plate Velocity Plus™ cutter decks to its extra strength double-tube steel frame to the dual 16cc hydraulic pumps and high-torque wheel motors, this cat is ready for action. The Turf Tiger II features the exclusive Command-Comfort Operator Station with adjustable 4-point iso-mounted suspension seat and Quick-Fit adjustable steering control levers to make your time spent in the driver’s seat more comfortable and more productive.
With speeds up to 12 mph, huge-horsepower, fuel efficient engine options like the fuel injected Kawasaki or Kohler EFI, or massive 35hp Big Block models, there's a Tiger II that will increase your productivity and send your competition running for cover! A larger capacity fuel tank and a heavy-duty hydraulic oil cooler, the Turf Tiger II is geared up to take the “hard” out of hard work.
Contact your local Scag dealer for a field demonstration today and see for yourself how the Scag Turf Tiger II stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
Heavy-Duty Double Tube Steel Main Frame
Ultra-strong and built for long life. Wide mower stance for stability.
Velocity Plus Cutter Decks
52", 61" or 72" Velocity Plus decks deliver an amazing quality of cut, and a wide, even discharge.More Info
Scag Cast Iron Spindles
Ultra-tough cast-iron housings, tapered roller bearings, top mounted grease fitting with a relief valve to prevent over greasing.More Info
Industrial-Grade Hydraulic System
16cc Hydro-Gear hydraulic pumps (cooling fans on select models) with Parker Hydraulic Wheel Motors.More Info
Driveshaft Driven Cutter Deck
A driveshaft connects the engine to the deck, eliminating the long belt drive and increases cutting height range.
Auxiliary Hydraulic Oil Cooler
Standard equipment oil cooler extends system life by keeping hydraulic oil cooler. Cooler location utilizes the engine air flow to draw cool air through the cooling fins.More Info
Powerful PTO Clutch Brake
Ogura GT 3.5 PTO clutch brake offers excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck. Adjustable air-gap for long life.More Info
Full-Featured Instrument Panel
The instrument panel features the Tiger Eye Advanced On-Board Monitoring System, ignition switch, mower engagement switch, choke, throttle control and check engine light. 12-volt outlet mounted close for operator convenience.More Info
Ausco Disc Brakes
Ausco disc brakes paired with a foot pedal parking brake allows parking brake to be engaged without removing hands from steering levers.
Command-Comfort Operating Station
Torsion spring suspension seat mounted on a 4 iso-mount system, Quick-Fit adjustable steering levers, and adjustable deck lift pedal.More Info
Powerful and Efficient Engine Options
Choose from a Kawasaki, Briggs or Kohler Air-cooled, liquid-cooled, EFI and DFI fuel injection options.More Info
Easy to Adjust Cutting Height
Adjust the height-of-cut in seconds from the seat with the improved vertical facing, foot-operated cutting height adjustment with convenient adjustable, three-position foot pedal.
Replaceable Front Caster Extension
Heavy-duty caster extension is replaceable in the event of a damaging impact.
Huge 26" Drive Tires
Roll fast and smooth on 26" rear drive tires. Climb curbs easily.
Rear Access Panel
Easy, no tools, access to the pump drive and PTO drive systems. Self-adjusting belt systems keep belts perfectly tensioned.
- Up to 12 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual 16cc Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors for reliable, zero turn maneuverability. Hydro-Gear 16cc hydraulic pumps provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Extra large input bearing, input shaft and internal components add to reliability and performance. Built-in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil coolers keep oil temperatures within a safe operating level and adds to hydraulic system component life.
- Driveshaft driven cutter deck eliminates belt slip and provides increased reliability and longevity compared to a belt drive system.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle easily handles the high horsepower and torque requirements of this powerful mower. Three year limited warranty.
- Choose a 52", 61" or 72" Velocity Plus™ cutter deck. Match that with a Kawasaki DFI , Kohler EFI, or Briggs Vanguard engine.
- Fuel injected engine options: The Kawasaki DFI (digital fuel injection) and the Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) are both incredibly powerful and efficient powerhouses. These engines will start easier and are more fuel efficient than carbureted models, reducing overall operating cost.
- Single fuel tank, 12 gallon capacity keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank is positioned low, in the center of the machine, enhancing the mower's low center-of-gravity and giving it excellent hillside stability. Fill up in the morning and cut all day long.
- Double tube steel main frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble free service. This design is much stronger than "bolt together" frame designs. The main frame was designed for an ultra-low center-of-gravity to increase hillside stability.
- The Ogura GT3.5 PTO Clutch Brake delivers 250 ft. lbs. of starting and stopping torque. A GT5 model with 350 ft. lbs. of torque is used with the 35hp Briggs Vanguard engines. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Standard equipment auxiliary canister air filter system on all Turf Tiger II's. This provides increased service intervals and longer engine life. Kohler engines feature removable access panels for easy cleaning of the cooling fins.
- Engine radiator is mounted in front of the engine, as the engine manufacturer intended. Having the radiator positioned behind the seat offers extra protection against impacts and foreign material. Hydraulic oil cooler is also mounted in front of the radiator for maximum airflow and heat dissipation.
- Engine hood on liquid cooled models help protect engine from debris damage.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient top-access cutting height adjustment, easy to lift, 3-position adjustable foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1" to 6" in 1/4" increments.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Deck leveling adjustment bracket allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling adjustment.
- Command-Comfort Operator's Station provides unmatched fatigue-fighting comfort. Quick-Fit control levers, 4-point iso-mounted suspension seat, 3-position deck lift foot pedal and spacious foot platform combine to provide unprecedented levels of adjustability, ergonomics and comfort.
- Quick-Fit steering control levers with dual steering dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness. Steering levers are adjustable (without tools) to fit a wide range of operator sizes, increasing operator comfort.
- Convenient cup holder keeps beverage securely in place and within easy reach.
- Extra large 26 x 12 x 12 inch drive tires and 13 x 6.5 - 6 caster wheels ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing. 52" models feature 26 x 9.5 x 12 drive and 13 x 5 - 6 casters.
- Flat-Free front caster tires virtually eliminate downtime and expense caused by flat front tires.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Operator friendly instrument panel includes the Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System, ignition switch, mower engagement switch, water temperature gauge (liquid-cooled engines only), separate choke and throttle controls.
- 12V accessory plug allows charging of the phone and other small accessories.
- User-friendly mower design allows quick, clean access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance. Rear access panel exposes self adjusting PTO, and hydraulic pump drive belts.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent hillside stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- Foldable Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety. Retractable seatbelts for added convenience.
- There are many, time saving, money making accessories for the Turf Tiger II like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, spindle driven grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|STTII-52V-26CH-EFI||52" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26hp Kohler EFI fuel injected, air-cooled engine|
|STTII-61V-25KA||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25hp Kawasaki FD750D liquid-cooled engine|
|STTII-61V-26DFI||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26hp Kawasaki FD791 liquid-cooled engine, fuel-injected|
|STTII-61V-26CH-EFI||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26hp Kohler EFI fuel injected, air-cooled engine|
|STTII-61V-31DFI||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 31hp Kawasaki FD851D fuel injected, liquid-cooled engine|
|STTII-61V-35BVAC||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 35hp Briggs-Vanguard air-cooled engine|
|STTII-72V-26DFI||72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26hp Kawasaki FD791 liquid-cooled engine, fuel-injected|
|STTII-72V-26CH-EFI||72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26hp Kohler EFI fuel injected, air-cooled engine|
|STTII-72V-31DFI||72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 31hp Kawasaki FD851D fuel injected, liquid-cooled engine|
|STTII72V-35BVAC||72" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 35hp Briggs-Vanguard air-cooled engine|
|Turf Tiger II - Product Dimensions||52" Turf Tiger II||61" Turf Tiger II||72" Turf Tiger II|
|Width (chute down)||64.5"||73.5"||83"|
|Width (chute in transport position)||53"||62"||73"|
|Height (ROPS down)||46.5"||46.5"||46.5"|
|Height (ROPS up)||67.5"||67.5"||67.5"|
|Weight||1,420 lbs.||1,510-1,555 lbs.||1,570-1,600 lbs.|
3- Bag Collection Systems are perfect for easy dumping into containers or the back of a truck. 16-bushel capacity. High-performance, all-steel blower.
Dump from the seat collection systems ideal for on site or tarp dumping. 12-bushel capacity. High-performance, all-steel blower.
Spring-loaded lawn striper. Create beautiful lawn patterns to set your work apart.
Complete mulching systems with individual chambers for the best possible mulching performance.
Discharge opening block-off plates for 52", 61" and 72" Cutter Decks.
Two super bright halogen lights deliver 38 watts each for a total of 76 watts of lighting power. All required wiring and brackets included.
Operator Controlled Discharge Chute allows you to quickly and easily block off the discharge chute while mowing.
Chrome Wheel Covers
12" chrome wheel covers will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome!
Slide the Blade Buddy over the end of your cutter blades during blade changes to keep the blade from turning.
Use your Scag mower to tow attachments or a cart to haul debris. 250 lb. limit.
Tiger Rear Bumper
Protect the rear of your Turf Tiger from damage. *NOTE: can not be used with grass collection systems.
Scag offers a number of unique cutter blades to tackle any job or condition.
Plugs into your wire harness and Tiger Eye to monitor and keep a constant real time "eye" on the status of your machine's air filter.