Skid Mount Truck Loaders
Tough jobs demand tough products and Giant-Vac skid mount truck loaders are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire line helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.
The TLS Skid Mount Truck Loader is packed with usable features the debris management professional needs. The TLS skid mount is versatile and fits into a wide variety of unique applications. It features removeable skid mounts that can be utlized in the mounting process or removed. Operators also have the option of mounting their truck loader on the optional swing-away, Hitch-Mount Accessory. Flexibility.
The TLS Loader from Scag Giant-Vac is made to adapt to your particular debris collection application.
Contact your local Scag dealer today and see for yourself how the Scag Skid Mount Truck Loader stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
Fabricated and Balanced 20 " 4-Blade Impeller
Welded steel impeller with thick steel blades is dynamically balanced. Reduced vibration, longer life and less stress on the engine.
Easy Access for Wear Plate and Impeller Service
Removable rear housing cover for easy access to impeller and wear plates.
Locking Boom Arm for Transport
Transport lock for safety to securely lock arm and hose for transport. Nylon bearing for smooth movement.
Ambidextrous, 1 or 2 Hand Intake Handle
Padded, large diameter handle designed for increased leverage and easy maneuverability.
Beveled Intake Nozzle
Replaceable intake nozzle is beveled to make debris pick up easy.
Intake Lock for Transport
Pin locks the nozzle to the loader to help protect the hose in transportation.
Electric start is standard on all models for operators convenience.
Additional Lift Point on Output Stack
Lift point on the output stack to make lifting your loader into place easy.
Remote, Commercial-Grade Throttle Control
Metal mechanicals and debris protection allow operator to easily adjust engine RPM.
Flexible Output Pipe and Heavy-Duty Clamp
Easy fit into custom boxes. Heavy-duty clamp keeps the pipe secure.
Two-Piece Output Stack
Pieces slide together internally, interlocking for additional strength. Easy assembly and easier servicing.
Easy Adjust Hose Support Chain
Allows the operator to set the house height to the ground and support the weight of the hose, minimizing operator fatigue.
- Powerful, electric-start, commercial-grade 18hp V-Twin Vanguard engine
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform for long, reliable unit life
- 3/8" thick , 4-blade, welded, steel, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing impeller design
- Tapered impeller hub standard equipment
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4" replaceable steel wear plates in the blower housing extend life and add to serviceability.
- 10" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. 144" length.
- Quick-detach feature allows the intake hose to be removed from the blower housing for storage, transport or cleaning. No tools required.
- 16 gauge, angle-cut intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- All steel, welded boom arm features nylon 66 bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport.
- Intake nozzle can be secured to the loader for transport with an innovative transport pin system.
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes
- Commercial-grade remote throttle control for easy adjustment of engine RPM.
- Skid mount features removeable skid risers with fork pockets and multiple install points to fit a wide variety of applications. Or just take them off. You have flexibility for your unique application.
- Additional lift point on the output stack to make lifting your loader into place easy.
- Approx. 1.75 gallon fuel tank mounted directly to the engine
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance; easy access to the engine oil filter
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
- 50 state emissions compliant
|TLS- Skid Mount Truck Loaders|
|Engine||Vanguard V-Twin electric start|
|Frame Construction||All steel, welded|
|Impeller Construction||4-blade, 3/8" thick blades, all-steel, welded|
|Impeller Mounting||Tapered hub|
|Impeller Design||Dynamically balanced, debris reducing|
|Housing Wear Plates||Yes - 1/4" steel, replaceable|
|Hose Specifications||Quick-Detach, 10" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 144".|
|CFM Output||3,075 CFM|
|Metal, flex pipe. 7" diameter|
|Throttle Control||Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover.|
|Width of Loader only (hose and skids off)||47" (total width with boom arm in transport)|
|Height (without Skid Attached)||74-1/4"|
|Height (with Skid Attached)||78-1/4"|
|Removeable Skid Dimensions (H X W x L)||4" x 4-1/4" x 18-1/2"|
|Length (with hose detached)||63" w/ discharge tube; 31" w/o discharge tube|
|Discharge Tube Length||49" from elbow; 31" from engine debris gaurd|
|Warranty||2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental|