The Scag V-Ride II
Re-Engineered and Better Than Ever
Sure, it's still easy to operate, still ready to conquer any terrain, and still built to last. But the new V-Ride™ II's exceptional results, even greater stability and unmatched comfort leave no doubt: It's a whole new ballgame.
The V-Ride II is an ultra compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand-on mowing machine. It combines the speed and comfort of a rider with the space-saving convenience of a walk-behind mower.
Despite its compact size, the V-Ride II boasts many full-sized features like dual hydraulic pump dual wheel motor drive system, coil-suspension platform, and a heavy-duty steel main frame. Pair a powerful Kawasaki FX, Kawasaki FS or Kohler EFI commercial-grade engine with a 36" Advantage™ or a 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ deck and you have an ideal combination of agility, power and performance.
This is truly the ultimate stand-on mower with excellent handling, stability and quality. No cut corners, no compromise, nothing but top quality construction and unmatched performance. Don't take our word for it. Contact your local Scag dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
Low Stance for Excellent Handling
The V-Ride II is incredibly stable and precise. Get in and out of tight spaces fast.
Coil-Suspension Operator Platform
Delivers an unmatched, ultra-comfortable ride. Tie-down points built in to quickly secure to a trailer.
Cutter Deck Lift System
Cutter deck can be lifted and locked into transport lock from the operators position. Cutting heights are easily set by placing the tethered pin at the desired height.
Rugged, Dual Hydraulic Drive System
12cc Hydro-Gear Hydraulic Pumps equiped with cooling fans are paired with Parker Hydraulic Wheel Motors 48"/52"/61".
Scag Cast Iron Spindles
Ultra-tough cast-iron housings, tapered roller bearings, top mounted grease fitting with a relief valve to prevent over greasing.More Info
Ease of Maintenance
Removable front belt cover, removable cushion and lower panel allow for quick and easy service access.Learn More
Sleek High Capacity Fuel Tank
Large 8 gal. capacity (48", 52" & 61") or 6.75 gal. (36") feature built in cup holder and gas gauges to keep you mowing all day.
REPLACEABLE FRONT CASTER EXTENSIONS
Heavy-duty caster extension is replaceable in the event of a damaging impact.
Powerful PTO Clutch Brake
Ogura PTO clutch brake offers excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck. Adjustable air-gap for long life.More Info
Large Padded Steering Controls
Easy to operate. Quick to maneuver. Large diameter helps to minimize fatigue.
Full-Featured Instrument Panel
Instrument panel features: Ignition switch, PTO switch, throttle control, choke control, and Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System.More Info on Tiger Eye
Powerful and Efficient Engine Options
Air-cooled electronic fuel injection (EFI) and carbureted models available.EFI Info
Extra-large Comfort Cushion
Extra thick for operator comfort. Allows for comfortable operation, hour after hour.
Easy Deck Level Adjuster
Quickly and easily adjust your cutter deck to be perfectly level.
- Available in several model configurations to fit a wide range of professional lawn maintenance needs. Compact size allows more units to fit on a single trailer.
- Up to 10.5 MPH forward speeds (on 48", 52" & 61" models) and up to 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum. Up to 8.5 mph forward on 36" model.
- 36" Advantage or 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck deliver an immaculate quality-of-cut. Three year limited warranty on the cutter decks.
- Spacious operator platform with coil suspension delivers a smooth the ride and reduces operator fatigue.
- Wide operator platform is made from heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. Platform is wide and unobstructed.
- Kawasaki FX series engines are commercial-grade and feature canister air filters, and twin barrel carburetors. Kawasaki FS engines feature dual element air filters and single barrel carburetors.
- The Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) engine is incredibly powerful and an efficient powerhouse. The engine will start easier and is more fuel efficient than carbureted models, reducing overall operating cost.
- Scag tough main frame construction delivers solid strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The main frame was designed for strength and longevity.
- Ogura GT 3.5, 250 ft.lbs. (61" V-Ride) or GT 2.5, 150 ft.lbs. (36", 48", 52" V-Ride) PTO clutch brake engages and stops the cutter blades smoothly and safely. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Convenient, full-featured instrument panel has Tiger Eye: Advanced On-Board Monitoring System, ignition key, PTO switch, throttle and choke. The fuel gauge is located on top of the fuel tank, right next to the instrument panel for easy viewing.
- Extra- large Operator Comfort Cushion allows for comfortable operation, hour after hour. Cushion is removable without tool for easy access to hydraulic and engine compartment.
- Large diameter, padded steering control levers are very comfortable and easy on your hands. The hand force required to control the V-Ride II is minimal and the lever action is extremely smooth.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle is more than tough enough to handle the high horsepower and torque requirements of this mower. Three year limited warranty on the spindles.
- Dual 12cc hydraulic pumps and dual 14ci cast iron, high-torque wheel motors provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels (48", 52" & 61"). 10cc hydraulic pump and 12ci wheel motors (36") Pressure relief valves in the pumps protect the system from internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- 8 gallon (48", 52" & 61") or 6.75 gallon (36") fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank features a fuel level gauge and an extra large, angled filler neck for easy filling.
- Interlocked parking brake prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, stopping premature brake wear.
- Auxiliary canister air filter system is standard equipment on all V-Ride II mowers with Kawasaki FX engines. This provides extended service intervals and longer engine life.
- Easily adjust cutting heights with the convenient, easy to lift hand lever. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" in 1/4" increments. Auto-lock in transport position with a simple thumb release.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets at all four corners of the deck allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling and pitch adjustment.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- Tapered locking hubs are used on spindle shafts and pump input shafts for easy pulley removal and service for years to come.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guards on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Self-adjusting belt systems effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheel axles and caster yoke pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- Extra-large drive tires ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing. Drive tires are 4-ply for added durability. 24x12-12 (61"), 24x9.5-12 (48" & 52"), or 20x8-10 (36").
- Flat-Free front caster tires eliminate the downtime associated with flat tires caused by debris, thorns, etc. 12x6.5-6 (61"), 13x5-6 (48" & 52"), or 11x4-5 (36").
- Four tie-down points are built-in on the front and rear of the mower (2 front, 2 rear) for fast and convenient loading and unloading on trailers.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Simple, easy to service, neutral and tracking linkages. It's the same design that we use on other Scag riding mowers. No cable systems or complicated bracketing. Straightforward designs with proven reliability.
- User-friendly mower design allows access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance. Engine oil drain hose included.
- Solid hillside stability due to a low center-of-gravity, large tires and a wide stance.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- Rear louvers on rear panel allows for increased air flow and cooling for the hydraulic pump drive system. Rear panel is removable for easy maintenance.
- Sealed fuse holder keeps the elements out to help prevent corrosion and electrical issues.
- Fuel tank shut-off and fuel gauge are located on top of the tank, near the instrument panel for easy access and viewing.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|SVRII-36A-15FS||36" Advantage™ Cutter Deck, 15hp Kawasaki 541FS air-cooled, recoil start engine|
|SVRII-36A-19FX||36" Advantage™ Cutter Deck, 19hp Kawasaki 600FX air-cooled, electric start engine|
|SVRII-48V-22FX||48" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 22hp Kawasaki 691FX air-cooled, electric start engine|
|SVRII-52V-23FX||52" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 23hp Kawasaki 730FX air-cooled, electric start engine|
|SVRII-52V-25CV-EFI||52" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25hp Kohler EFI air-cooled, electric start engine|
|SVRII-61V-25FX||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25hp Kawasaki 801FX air-cooled, electric start engine|
|SVRII-61V-29CV-EFI||61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 29hp Kohler EFI air-cooled, electric start engine|
|V-Ride II - Product Dimensions||36" V-Ride II||48" V-Ride II||52" V-Ride II||61" V-Ride II|
|Width (chute down)||47.75"||61.25'||65.25"||73.50"|
|Width (chute in transport position)||37.25"||49.75"||53.75"||62.75"|
|Weight||799-832 lbs.||1015 lbs.||1005-1031 lbs.||1127-1135 lbs.|
7-bushel capacity and an 6" discharge tube, this is a serious debris catching system. High-performance, all-steel blower.
Fabric Bag Grass Catcher GC-F4
The Scag Fabric Bag Grass Catcher features a 4-cubic-foot capacity and is lightweight for easy dumping.
Complete mulching systems with individual chambers for the best possible mulching performance.
Discharge opening block-off plates for 48" & 52" Cutter Decks.
LED Light Kit
2,800 lumen LED light kit is easy to mount and provides a bright white light.
Plugs into your wire harness and Tiger Eye to monitor and keep a constant real time "eye" on the status of your machine's air filter. On select models.
Operator Controlled Discharge Chute allows you to quickly and easily block off the discharge chute while mowing. (not available on 36" model)
Slide the Blade Buddy over the end of your cutter blades during blade changes to keep the blade from turning.
Scag offers a number of unique cutter blades to tackle any job or condition.
Chrome Wheel Covers
12" chrome wheel covers will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome! (not available on 36" model)